COCODIETHANOLAMIDE (CDEA) World Chem Industries is formulating Coco Diethanolamide (CDEA) by the reaction of fatty acids mixture acquired from coconut oils, with diethanolamine. The common applications of this product are in bath products such as hand soaps and shampoos (as a foaming agent), and in cosmetics (as emulsifying agent). ApplicationsCoco Diethanolamide (CDEA) uses include viscosity builder and foam booster for soapy material. The product is a non-ionic surfactant and is popular for its features of outstanding solvency and cleansing rate. It is added in handwashing soaps and shampoos, for its properties of stabilizing foams and thickening the liquid. The CDEA is also very beneficial in minimizing irritation to the skin. Furthermore, the product is also used in fiber textiles for softening it. Toe the line, it is appropriate for washing animal fiber-like thread and hair, to name a few.
About this item
- Outstanding performances of anti-hard water, antistatic, decontamination, dispersion, and wetting.
- Par excellence properties of derusting, foam-stabilizing, foaming, and thickening
- Can be compounded with anionic surfactants to increase the foaming ability. The resultant foam is more stable, affluent, which increases the washing effect as well.
- Date First Available : 10 August 2020
- Manufacturer : SHRI VILAKSH ENTERPRISES KANPUR 208017 U.P Help Line: +919260992100 www.loyalgel.com
- ASIN : B08FJ3Z2BP
- Item part number : CDEA100
- Country of Origin : India