Produced from the Citronella Grass Plant, Citronella Essential Oil offers a range of benefits for your skin and overall well-being. It is known as Citronella as it exhibits a citrusy aroma similar to lemon and other citrus fruits. It is a powerful insect repellent but it can also be used for healing wounds. It protects your hair from external factors like sunlight, pollutants, smoke, dirt, etc. Therefore, it proves to be useful for the overall health of your hair. You may add it to your cosmetic products to improve their Antifungal properties. The healing properties of Pure Citronella essential oil make it an important ingredient in many balms and ointments. It improves the blood circulation of the damaged area and soothes the pain as well. As a result, it is skin-friendly and safe for your skin. When used topically, it tightens up your pores and cleans toxins and dirt from your skin. This gives you a clear and brighter complexion. It also curbs harmful bacteria that can damage your skin. However, people who have sensitive skin and those who are allergic to even natural ingredients can check whether it suits their skin or not by undertaking a patch test on their elbow or knee. Natural Citronella essential oil is good for aromatherapy as it has a soothing effect on your mind and body and it helps you to fight fatigue after a hectic day. For that, you will have to diffuse it in an oil or reed diffuser. The powerful yet refreshing fragrance of organic citronella essential oil can relax your mind and uplift your spirits. It is also used sometimes as an ingredient in applications that are formulated to Heal wounds and cuts. Citronella essential oil can be used as a fragrance enhancing agent in soaps, lotions, sprays, perfumes, etc.
About this item
- DIY Soap & Candles: Fresh lemony scent with a floral touch gives it an alluring fragrance, pour a few drops of Citronella Essential Oil in your DIY Perfumes, Soaps, Scented Candles, Colognes, and body sprays for enhancing the fragrance.
- Aromatherapy Essential Oil: When you diffuse Citronella Essential Oil, it provides relief from muscle spasms, cold symptoms, anxiety, stomach aches, etc. Therefore, it is a multi-purpose essential oil.
- Moisturizing: Citronella essential oil injects moisture into your skin and hair follicles. It enhances your skin’s ability to gather and absorb moisture and conditions your hair naturally.
- Skin Treatment: The strong antibacterial properties of Citronella essential oil can be used to treat skin issues like warts, boils, acne, etc. It also makes your skin soft and smoother than before.
- Rejuvenating skin: Apply Citronella Essential Oil after diluting it with a jojoba or coconut carrier oil to rejuvenate your skin. It makes your skin supple, soft, and more elastic after every use.
- Date First Available : 7 July 2021
- Manufacturer : SHRI VILAKSH ENTERPRISES KANPUR 208017 U.P Help Line: +919260992100 www.loyalgel.com
- ASIN : B0994GJD3W
- Country of Origin : India