Cosmetic Grade Liquid Paraffin (white oil) cosmetic grade is refined and is clean of impurities. Liquid paraffin (white oil) cosmetic grade does not indicate that the oil is actually “white”. This oil is thin and clear. However, we use Liquid paraffin (white oil) cosmetic grade in formulations for aging, delicate, or barrier damaged skin, as the skin needs a protective barrier against certain environmental conditions and/or skin conditions. What makes shinny different types of lipsticks and creams is white oil or liquid paraffin cosmetic grade, there is no smell Liquid paraffin mixture of liquid hydrocarbon saturated ring and chains is also known under the name of mineral oil. We characterize this product by odorless, colorless, and tasteless soluble natural solvents and insoluble in water and alcohol. Liquid paraffin comes in two forms so you should not confuse these 2 with each other. They each have many uses in multiple fields and industries. One form of liquid paraffin is that we refine the form of kerosene, which use as fuel. The other is a very highly refined mineral oil that has various uses, such as in cosmetic and medicinal applications. In addition, we use this product in various industries due to its high purity and stability indications. Hair lotion, cleansing cream, cold cream, anti-dust, oil, textile, coated eggs, reformers, and food industry applications.
About this item
- Mineral oil is commonly used in commercial moisturizing products. Looking for moisturizers with mineral oil in them can be beneficial to keeping your skin healthy.
- Mineral oil can be applied to the affected area to provide relief from the symptoms of eczema. It can be an effective alternative if you want to avoid corticosteroid creams.
- Dry and cracked feet can be hard to repair and prevent. Applying mineral oil to your feet before bed can help soothe them and keep them well moisturized. Wearing socks will protect your sheets from soaking in the oil as you sleep.
- Applying mineral or baby oil to your baby’s rash can provide relief from the inflammation that comes from diaper rash. You can also use mineral oil to prevent diaper rash in the first place.
- Date First Available : 13 October 2020
- Manufacturer : SHRI VILAKSH ENTERPRISES KANPUR 208017 U.P Help Line: +919260992100 www.loyalgel.com
- ASIN : B08LPR4HR8
- Item part number : WMO500
- Country of Origin : India