Polysorbate 80 is derived from polyethoxylated sorbitan and oleic acid. The hydrophilic groups in this compound are polyethers also known as polyoxyethylene groups, which are polymers of ethylene oxide. Polysorbate 80 is used as an emulsifier in combination with a variety of other hydrophobic emulsifiers to cover a wide range of oil in water, and water in oil emulsion systems. Individually, it is an excellent solubilizer of essential oils, wetting agent, viscosity modifier, stabilizer, and dispersing agent.
About this item
- Combine immiscible ingredients.
- Gently cleanse and soothe the skin and scalp
- Create foam in cleansing products
- Offer a consistent thoroughly-blended feel to products
- Maintain product transparency and clarity
- Product Dimensions : 4 x 4 x 10 cm
- Date First Available : 12 December 2020
- Manufacturer : SHRI VILAKSH ENTERPRISES KANPUR 208017 U.P Help Line: +919260992100 www.loyalgel.com
- ASIN : B091762ZBS
- Item part number : LPT80100
- Country of Origin : India