About Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate Paste
Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate Paste 70% is a very effective foaming agent. It is an anionic detergent and surfactant found in many personal care products such as soaps, shampoos, and toothpaste. Used in wetting agent formulations, liquid detergents, cleaners, shampoos, and laundry detergents. SLES is also a surfactant that is used in many cosmetic products for cleaning and emulsifying properties.
Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate Paste 70% dissolves readily in hard and soft water and provides a consistent foam character. Synonyms: Sodium lauryl ether sulfate; Laurylether sodium sulfate; Lauryl ether sulfate sodium; Sodium lauryl ether sulfate; Sodium Laureth Sulfate; CAS #: 68585-34-2; Molecular Formula: C12H25(OCH2CH2)2OSO3Na.
- Package Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 cm; 200 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 September 2020
- Manufacturer : SHRI VILAKSH ENTERPRISES KANPUR 208017 U.P Help Line: +919260992100 www.loyalgel.com
- ASIN : B08J3YMKQL
- Item part number : SLESPASTE5LTR
- Country of Origin : India