Sodium silicates have many useful properties not shared by other alkaline salts. This fact, combined with their low cost, results in their use in a wide range of applications in different industries. Sodium silicates are used in industry as adhesives, detergents, ingredients in cleaning compounds, cement, binders, and unique coatings, as well as coagulant aids, anticorrosives, catalyst bases, deflocculants, chemicals, zeolites, etc. The different properties and functional characteristics of soluble silicates can be used to efficiently and economically solve many problems arising in industrial and chemical processes.
About this item
- Humidification – Surfactant molecules act as agents to reduce the surface tension of the liquid, allowing the hard surfaces of plant tissues to properly get wet during washing
- Emulsification – Greasy stains are dispersed as a fine mist that remains suspended in the wash solution
- Deflocculation – Stains or inorganic particles are broken down into fine particles in the wash solution
- Sequestering power and conditioner – Silicates remove minerals and therefore the hardness of the wash water is reduced through an ion-exchange mechanism that generates compounds (primarily calcium, magnesium, iron, and manganese) that are removed during rinsing.
- Corrosion Prevention – Silicates help protect metal surfaces that are susceptible to the corrosive effects of other detergent ingredients.
- Date First Available : 6 January 2022
- Manufacturer : SHRI VILAKSH ENTERPRISES KANPUR 208017 U.P Help Line: +919260992100 www.loyalgel.com
- ASIN : B09PYSH16T
- Item part number : LSSL1000
- Country of Origin : India