Mineral oil is a clear odorless liquid that has been used routinely for many decades in a wide variety of cosmetics and personal care products. The mineral oil used in cosmetics and personal care products (also called “white mineral oil”) is a highly purified material obtained from refining petroleum. It is refined to meet specifications appropriate for its use in pharmaceuticals, foods and cosmetics, and personal care products. While the source of mineral oil (petroleum) often leads to criticism of its use, one must remember that the white mineral oil used in cosmetic products is extracted from petroleum and highly purified, not unlike the extraction and purification of vegetable oils. The purification of mineral oil results in a liquid of sufficiently high quality that is safe for use in the U.S. as an over-the-counter (OTC) oral laxative and OTC skin protestant.
About this item
- Mineral oil is commonly used in commercial moisturizing products. Looking for moisturizers with mineral oil in them can be beneficial to keeping your skin healthy.
- Mineral oil can be applied to the affected area to provide relief from the symptoms of eczema. It can be an effective alternative if you want to avoid corticosteroid creams.
- Dry and cracked feet can be hard to repair and prevent. Applying mineral oil to your feet before bed can help soothe them and keep them well moisturized. Wearing socks will protect your sheets from soaking in the oil as you sleep.
- Applying mineral or baby oil to your baby’s rash can provide relief from the inflammation that comes from diaper rash. You can also use mineral oil to prevent diaper rash in the first place.
- Item Weight : 0.1 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 October 2020
- Manufacturer : SHRI VILAKSH ENTERPRISES KANPUR 208017 U.P Help Line: +919260992100 www.loyalgel.com
- ASIN : B08L7728D7
- Item part number : WMO100
- Country of Origin : India