Bleaching powder is a chemical compound having the formula Ca(OCl)Cl has the chemical name Calcium hypochlorite. We all know that bleaching powder is used as a cleaning agent there are several ways of utilizing this chemical compound in our household. Here are some wonderful uses of bleaching powder.
About this item
- Take equal part of bleach and water, mix thoroughly. Spray it on the bathroom tiles with a sprayer. Rinse off after 15 minutes. Your bathroom tiles will not only be clean and shining but also free from germs.
- Soak the waterproof items for 15 minutes in a solution containing 3/4 cup bleach, a few drops of antibacterial dishwashing liquid, and 1 gallon of warm water. Rinse well, then air dry preferably in sunlight. This will make your item new in look and increase its durability.
- Add a teaspoon of chlorine bleach to soapy dishwater for washing glassware, this will make your vessels glow.
- Mix 1 teaspoon bleach in 1-liter hot water. Use it as a disinfectant spray to clean countertops, table cloths, lawn furniture, etc.
- To remove slippery and unsightly moss and algae on stone walkways, scrub them with a solution of a cup of bleach in 1 liter of water.
- Date First Available : 4 November 2020
- Manufacturer : SHRI VILAKSH ENTERPRISES KANPUR 208017 U.P Help Line: +919260992100 www.loyalgel.com
- ASIN : B08MQ8PGYZ
- Item part number : LBP1KG
- Country of Origin : India