Pearl powder is made by boiling fresh or saltwater pearls (to sterilize them), and then milling the pearls into a soft fine powder that’s similar in texture to flour or cornstarch. Pearl powder contains the following: Amino acids. These building blocks of protein are essential for our bodies to function properly. They stimulate skin cells to produce collagen, promote cellular repair and hydration, and protect skin from pollution and outside elements. Trace minerals. Pearl powder contains over 30 trace minerals, including magnesium and potassium, which help maintain skin’s health Trusted Source. High levels of calcium. Calcium promotes skin regeneration and moisture. It also helps to regulate sebum and cell turnover. Taken orally, calcium also helps with bone strength and may fight against osteoporosis. Antioxidant boosters. Pearl powder is said to boost two of the body’s most abundant antioxidants: superoxide dismutase (SOD) and glutathione. These antioxidants can help fight against disease and may even extend life.
About this item
- Prevents Skin Aging & Deterioration.
- Heals Acne & Blemishes.
- Regenerates Collagen.
- Accelerates New Skin Growth.
- Softens and Firms Radiant, Youthful Skin
- Manufacturer : SHRI VILAKSH ENTERPRISES KANPUR 208017 U.P Help Line: +919260992100 www.loyalgel.com
- Date First Available : 17 October 2020
- ASIN : B08LB9ZTPH
- Item part number : LPP100
- Country of Origin : India